Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

This week's music


This playlist is all about memories. Certain bands and songs can take you back to an exact moment in your life and I always find that pretty amazing. Growing up these were my 'favourite bands' throughout various times. I don't really have a favourite band anymore, I don't think it's really possible for me because I would change my mind too much. With these bands I could literally tell you the order and how old I was and what I was doing and why they were my favourite band at that point because all it takes is one listen now and I remember everything. I think I did pretty well with my growing up bands because I don't regret anything of them and still listen to their music to this day, just maybe not with quite the amount of overwhelming enthusiasm as when I was 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment