Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

100 happy days

100 happy days is the latest social media craze blowing up all over Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. The concept is simple, take a photo a day of something that has made you happy, upload it to your chosen social media platform with the hashtag #100happydays. I began this challenge in January and just uploaded my 100th photo. I'm so glad I did it, because as corny as it is, it does make you appreciate the little things every day that make you happy, and also it's encouraged me to take more photos. It's been hard though, especially on days where you think to yourself 'I have literally done nothing all day long', so you take a photo of the movie you're watching on your laptop and call it a day. Here are some of my 100 happy days. Have a go yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment